Sandler's Leadership Solutions
Strengthening the backbones of successful companies
NEW Research Report - Designed to help you create a roadmap to success.
"The Essential Components for Sustaining Overachieving Sales Performance” looks at the five critical elements that drive success within a typical sales environment:
- Strengths of Sales Leadership
- Current Levels of Sales Achievement
- Successful Utilization of Sales Technology
- Commitment to Client Retention
- Effective Collaboration of Sales and Marketing Functions
Benchmark your organization’s current performance levels versus the best of the best.
Successful managers must be able to effectively...
- Support corporate initiatives through the accomplishment of department goals.
- Channel their people’s efforts in the appropriate direction in order to accomplish those goals.
- Acquire specialized knowledge and skills relevant to managing people and helping them accomplish predictable results.
Effective leaders must build on those managerial skills, plus...
- Have an instinctual understanding about human nature, and why people act the way that they do.
- Be able to observe their people's behavior and analyze and respond to it in an objective, supportive, and constructive manner.
- Encourage, enable and recognize their people for their performance.