Crash A Class
Experience Sandler Training with a one-time complimentary session.
"Sandler's Sales Mastery program is proving to be exactly what we needed to improve our sales interactions and process."
~Chuck Ruiz, Bethel I.T.
Our bold, take-charge approach to the sales process challenges long-held sales beliefs, turning the tables on prospects and placing the power and control of the sales process firmly in the hands of sales professionals, like you. The Sandler Selling System will forever change the way you approach every aspect of selling, but to do so, it will require real, permanent change on your part.
You are invited to "Crash" one of our SalesMastery or Sales Management/Leader sessions for FREE!
Fill out the form and we will contact you to learn about you and your business goals to determine with you, which session is the right one for your business. You talk, we listen. There is no sales pitch, but we may ask you a few questions to determine if this is the right fit for you:
♦ Who is your ideal client?
♦ How do you differ from your competition?
♦ Have you previously experienced training?
♦ What are your current challenges?
Claim Your Guest Pass Now - Our Success is Your Success!
What do these classes cover?
Management (One class per month)
- Setting company Vision and Core Values
- Creating a system and process for the sales department
- Managing a team of different personalities effectively
- Managing organizational changes
- Running an efficient Sales Meeting
- Motivating staff to achieve more
- Peer to Peer Advice and Recommendations
- Understanding and influencing the culture of your company
- Building Trust with prospects quickly and easily
- Avoiding Unpaid Consulting
- Making sure your prospect doesn’t have to “Think it over”
- Questioning Strategies that get you to your prospects real pain
- How to have the budget talk
- Finding and Influencing the Decision Maker
- Prospecting from Social Selling to Cold Calls
- How to best present your information to your prospects
- Negotiating a win-win
- Closing the sale quicker
- Setting yourself up for a lifetime of success
This ongoing professional development program teaches and reinforces advanced sales strategies and tactics that enable sales professionals in a wide variety of industries—both selling tangible products and intangible services—to sell more…and sell more easily.
This isn't a "quick fix" program - your training is ongoing with incremental learning in a highly interactive, comfortable, and professional learning environment.