2013 Group Photo

Some of our clients

Triple Helix Corporation, Nerac, Inc., Connecticut Innovations, Home Instead Senior Care, CBJ Foundations, New Dimensions Remodeling, Inc., Lincoln Healthcare Events, Andrew Associates Marketing Media Strategy and Fulfillment, Civil 1 Engineers, JP Maguire Property Damage, D├ęcor & You Professional Interior Decorating, Berkshire Broadcasting Corporation, Mariano Brothers Specialty Moving, Dunmore Corporation, Tribune Publishing Company, Kitchens by Deane Ambit Energy, Blue Line Risk Mitigation Group, Black Diamond Media  Read more...

Behavior Trumps Technique

Words account for 7% of the conversation...the remaining 93% is our body language and tone. Consider this. For every 60 seconds that you talk, your prospect hears 4 seconds worth of your... Read more...

Sign Up Now

TO BE CONTACTED BY SANDLER TRAINING

Name  
E-mail
You need Flash player 8+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video.

Ed Schultek Discusses Sandler Selling Rule #13


Organizational Development

Ed briefly explains why companies come to us for Culture Transformation

Calendar

Tue 04/22

President's Club

Wed 04/23

Presidents' Club

Wed 04/23

Foundations


Sandler Store